5 Simple Summer Face Packs For Sensitive Skin
Summers are notorious for wrecking havoc on every skin type. But the one skin type that suffers the most during this season has to be sensitive skin. Sensitive skin refers to skin that gets easily irritated due to a variety of factors, the reaction ranging from mild to severe. Stepping out in the harsh sun causes reddening of the skin. Use of any different skin care product affects it. Get the idea??? So you can understand how tricky it is to take care of such skin types. But nature is always there to help us when nothing else can, so here are a few natural Summer face packs for sensitive skin to help you pamper your skin :
Summer face mask for sensitive skin 1: Banana
- Mash a banana well to get a smooth paste
- Apply it all over your face for 15-20 minutes.
Summer face mask for sensitive skin 2: Honey
Honey is one of nature’s best gift to mankind!
- Just apply pure, natural honey on your face.
Now just sit back and watch it soothe your skin of any and every kind of irritation you can think off.
Summer face mask for sensitive skin 3: Papaya
Papaya to the rescue again!!!
- Mash a few ripe papaya pieces and apply it on your face with thin cotton pads
- Place these cotton pads over it to prevent dripping and help it work to its full effect.
Summer face mask for sensitive skin 4: Sandalwood
The simplest and the best face pack would be to mix some sandalwood powder with some rose water.
Summer face mask for sensitive skin 5: Cucumber juice and honey
- Mix 3 tbsp. oats, 1 tsp. honey and 1 tsp. cucumber juice
- Leave it on for 15 minutes.
How cool and refreshing is that!!!
- Honey is a natural healer.
- Bananas help to soothe irritated skin.
- Papaya is anti bacterial and is good for reducing blemishes.
- Sandalwood hydrates the skin and cures inflammations.
- Rose water tones skin.
- Oats work as a non irritating and gentle natural scrub.
- Cucumber helps prevent acne in sensitive skin and cools it down.
Can you see what wonderful treatments nature has designed for for us??? Try out the pack which works best for your skin. If you experience any irritation or itching or tingling, wash off the pack immediately and apply a mild soothing lotion. Make nature your best friend and stay beautiful always!!!